How To Apply Tourist Visa For Nepal From USA
Applying tourist visa for Nepal is very straightforward. Nepal is a small and beautiful country. Getting tourist visa for Nepal is quite easy. You can also get tourist visa on arrival. Click this link for more details. Nepal tourist visa on arrival application.
Step By Step Process For How To Apply Tourist Visa For Nepal From USA
Step 1. Submit Your Details
Before submitting your tourist visa application, you have to fill an online form and submit. Once you submit your details , you will get an Email and Text confirming about the submission of your details. If you do not submit your details, embassy will not process your application and they will return it. Submit your details.
Step 2. Visa Fees
The tourist visa fee must be paid in the form of Money Order or Cashier’s Cheque Only. Also the validity of cheque must be at least one year. It should be payable to the “Embassy of Nepal”. Your full name and address must be written on it.
15 days Multiple Entry Visa $ 30/-.
30 days Multiple Entry Visa $ 50/-.
90 days Multiple Entry Visa $ 125/-.
Note: Children below 10 years do not required a visa. They only need to have the U.S. Passport or Travel Document holder.
Step 3. Complete Tourist Visa Application Form
The online application form is straightforward. This is just one page application form with some basic information. It will take maximum 15 minutes to fill. Once you complete the application take color pint outs. Affix passport size photo and send with other documents. To Complete and Print Tourist Visa Application form Click HERE.
Step 4. Documents Checklist For Tourist Visa For Nepal From USA
- Original Passport with at least 6 months of validity.
- A copy of Passport ID page.
- Make sure your passport has at least 2 blank visa pages.
- One recent passport-size photograph. You must Glue the photograph on the top right of the Application Form.
- Duly filled in and signed visa application form.
- Cashier’s Cheque or Money Order. No cash and No credit.
- Pre-paid return Envelope with Tracking number. If you want to pick up then it is not required.
Even though list of documents looks simple. Make sure you do not miss anything otherwise it will delay your case. Submit above documents through mail or drop off.
What is the processing time for Tourist Visa For Nepal From USA
Processing Time for Nepali tourist visa is only Four business days provided you have enclosed all relevant documents.
Click here for Other Nepal Visas. Nepal Tourist Visa On Arrival Application Form photo cost.
You can submit your completed application with documents at below Visa offices.
Monday – Friday
Timing for Application submission / drop off: 09:30 a.m. to 03:00 p.m. (Except public holidays, Click HERE for Public Holidays).
Passport Collection Time: 02:00 p.m. to 04:00 p.m.
- Washington Office Address:
2730 34th Place, NW, Washington, DC 20007.
Telephone: +1 (202) 667 4550.
Fax: +1 (202) 667 5534.
Visa Inquiry: email@example.com.
- Consulate General of Nepal in New York:
216 E 49th Street, 4th Floor
New York, NY-10017
Fax: 917 675 6779.
Phone: 917 675 6783.
Working hours: Monday – Friday 9 am to 5 pm.
Consular Service: 9:30 am to 1:30 pm.
- Honorary Nepali Consulate General in Chicago.10 N Dearborn Street, Seventh Floor.
Chicago, Illinois 60602.
Phone: 312 236 1250.
Fax: 312 263 3480.
- Please remember once visa is issued, it can not be withdrawn and visa fee is non refundable if visa issued.
- Tourist visa must be used within 6 months from the date of issue.
- If you are carrying more than 5000.00 US Dollars or equivalent foreign currency. Then you must declare in the Custom Declaration Form at the time of arrival in Nepal.
- If you are returning from Nepal with undeclared money And this money is exceeding US Dollars 5000.00 or equivalent currency. Then you might be interrogated for further legal actions in accordance with Foreign Exchange Regulations Act of Nepal.